Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we had a bit of a lazy day here today, it was overcast and very windy. We had family visit us this morning and I felt really tired after they left. I opted for a nanny nap after lunch but slept for hours … guess I needed it. I did a bit of watering late this afternoon and righted a few pots that had been blown over and there were some big, heavy ones too, fortunately no real damage to plants.

Sue, the difference in the colour of your vr Ospinae grown in different light conditions is amazing.

Nev, there are some very nice seedlings in your pics. Just out of curiousity, how long ago were they planted.

Ian, good to hear you arrived home safe and sound and with some new plants to add to your collection. Is Blade your new grandson?

Trish, sounds like you just HAD to get Joe out of his lazy boy chair and on his feet but a bit extreme hosing the inside of your house to achieve it. Hope there wasn’t too much of a mess to clean up.

I am hoping to get some serious brom time tomorrow. Catch up tomorrow night.

Pics are 1 vr Sunset, 2 neo Forbidden

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America