Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Seed Germination: warriorswisdomkathy picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Dome....lol...I might have some Digitalis for ya come spring...lol. I have a pot of Pam's Choice, that I am almost certain to have extras of, if not I can always save a few..lol.............And I just looked will probably have extras of alba also...That reminds me I need to get that seed together for you, d-mail me your address, I will try to get to that in the next few days... I won't be going anywhere til Tuesday....it's burry outside....s'pose to warm up to 32* by then....lol. Remember to surface so tiny seed. Just to let you gals know, I don't wet my soil when I start, I fill my pots with mix, sprinkle seed, top if I need with vermiculite, and then spay sparingly, just enough to wet the top of the mix.. Every day I spray my seed pots to keep moist but not wet. Not until they come out of the dome do I give them a gentle dose of water, and I don't take them out of the dome covered tray til they are well on their way (and all the seeds in the pot have sprouted)....

Oooh, I eyed that Oenothara a few years ago, didn't get it but if you have extras...lol.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America