Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Germination: warriorswisdomkathy picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Dome....lol...I might have some Digitalis for ya come spring...lol. I have a pot of Pam's Choice, that I am almost certain to have extras of, if not I can always save a few..lol.............And I just looked will probably have extras of alba also...That reminds me I need to get that seed together for you, d-mail me your address, I will try to get to that in the next few days... I won't be going anywhere til Tuesday....it's burry outside....s'pose to warm up to 32* by then....lol. Remember to surface so tiny seed. Just to let you gals know, I don't wet my soil when I start, I fill my pots with mix, sprinkle seed, top if I need with vermiculite, and then spay sparingly, just enough to wet the top of the mix.. Every day I spray my seed pots to keep moist but not wet. Not until they come out of the dome do I give them a gentle dose of water, and I don't take them out of the dome covered tray til they are well on their way (and all the seeds in the pot have sprouted)....

Oooh, I eyed that Oenothara a few years ago, didn't get it but if you have extras...lol.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America