Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Vegetables: MontyMoo picture (Has anyone ever grown 'Red Samurai' carrots?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MontyMoo

Subject: Has anyone ever grown 'Red Samurai' carrots?

Forum: Beginner Vegetables

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Has anyone ever grown 'Red Samurai' carrots?
MontyMoo wrote:
I have found this variety of carrot on this web site http://www.vegdork.com/Veg/Carrot/RedSamurai and was wondering where I could get some seeds (can't find them in the normal seed suppliers) and if they are difficult to grow. I have had varying degrees of success with carrots over the years, the roots very rarely look like they do in the store, usually split or very short and this variety is supposed to have long roots. Want to grow for the color but would be nice to know if they taste like more traditional varieties?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America