Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Germination: warriorswisdomkathy picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Hey Rick.....what's the ratio for peroxide/water? And would that solution be used once a day? I usually mist my plants 2 times a day at this stage (under dome). Those that have been taken out get misted 3-6 times a day.....you know...just gotta keep checking in on the babies.. LOL.

Another burry one last night, this mornibg when I got up was --6*.....mid 20's this afternoon but a breeeeeeze too. Might get an inch tonight, gosh I hope! All those plants I put in in Nov. and Dec. sure would like a drink.

Hey Pam...is that a typo or what? (loe)....just joking. Did you enlarge that pix? If not, do so..see how hairy the blossom is, cool huh? I not sure but I would guess that penstemon has the largest flowers in the whole group of Penst.

And Rick...what's growing at your house this winter?

Ok..g-kids home from school....later.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America