Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Plant Identification: NorthernWisc picture (CLOSED: Silvia: What kind is it?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NorthernWisc

Subject: CLOSED: Silvia: What kind is it?

Forum: Plant Identification

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Silvia: What kind is it?
NorthernWisc wrote:
Silvia plants

This Is a home I moved from over 10 years ago, got this shot just before a snow storm ended the season. I donít remember the name of these beautiful Silvia plants. I just ran across this picture and a bag of seeds I had stashed away.

I would collect the seeds and replant every year, on a quiet evening you could even hear the seed heads popping.

The plants shown are full grown and the leaf was a deep green almost looked like a bush the hummingbirds loved them.

Over the last three weeks I have tried several different methods to see if the seeds will germinate but no luck, Looks like I need to order some.

Thank you in advance
NorthernWisc

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America