Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Germination: warriorswisdomkathy picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Oh...wow....I'm soooo pleased to get this info..just love it...lol. I definately will be trying it this year. I have soo many new ones that I received last year (trades and some bought, and the others I've had). Iv'e always wanted to try hybridizing and just never got around to it. Am thinking I'll be doing me some playing this year.! Now got another question, if not too snoopy, where do you sell them ie. flea market? and how much.. Now ya got me on the edge of my seat....Oh naughty me....Gosh I still have four acres to fill..lol. Truely I am only joking....But I would love to devote some land to experiment.......especially since the deer don't bother them and they are a drought tollerant plant once established...I need to finish my pacth along one side of the driveway..(4ft x100+ft.) left to fill yet...( the other side would give me 250-300ft of driveway...perfect for a new endevor..lol.). Ok gotta git for now. be back later.......Need to get this info into my notebook.....Thankyou and any other tibits would be truely enjoyed!!!!

Pix 1, My Iris border that needs finishing
Pix 2, My favorite Iris seller, a you dig (they also have mail order but have to go to the feilds...so much more fun)
Pix 3, same place just another feild and wanted a pix of the poppies too, lol.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America