Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Plant Identification: florida254 picture (Peach Tree)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright florida254

Subject: Peach Tree

Forum: Plant Identification

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Peach Tree
florida254 wrote:
This peach tree is in the front of my house. I was told when I bought the house it was an Ornamental Peach. Ornamentals are supposed to be poisonous. Right? I have a friend who tried the peach and that was three years ago and she is still living. The peach is small. Not as big as a golf ball. It usually has peaches on it in June. So I am wondering is it an Ornamental Peach or something else. As you can see it is beautiful when it is blooming. I just took this picture today 1/25/2013 and I fear it will get frost bitten before winter's end. But if it does it will bloom again but just not as much. Can anyone tell me for sure what it is?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America