Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Seed Germination: warriorswisdomkathy picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Pam it looks like I have 50+ penstemon p. so far, am thinking they are almost all sprouted. If you don't fair well with your crop will share....This was more of an experiment to see if I could.....so have plenty.....

Blomma...nope couldn't be addictive!!! LOL. It's bringing beauty into the world....... and to me that's a good thing... Ok, my excuse.. lol.

If you give a plant a name doesn't it have to be registered or not? So what maybe $2 or $3 for an unregistered ( u-dig or other)? Am thinking the Iris farm I go to charges $6 ish now for named.

Pix 1: Penstemon palmerii seedlings, once I see they are all up and growing good will take them out from under the dome.
Pix 2: Seedlings in open air, growing nicely.
Pix 3: new seedlings coming out into the open
Pix 4: one of my favorite books for reference, huge, am thinking this puppy weighs about 15-20 pounds.
Pix 5: show 5 trays in production, 4 on the top shelf and 1 below, (domes on 3 trays. Those out are propped up close to the light so no stretching yet.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America