Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Houseplants: TubOfDough picture (FIDDLE LEAF FIG HELP PLEASE!!!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TubOfDough

Subject: FIDDLE LEAF FIG HELP PLEASE!!!

Forum: Beginner Houseplants

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FIDDLE LEAF FIG HELP PLEASE!!!
TubOfDough wrote:
I have had a fiddle leaf fig plant that has been struggling for a few years now. It does not grow and thrive, and I am trying to improve its conditions to see if i can facilitate growth. i had it in a south facing window for a while (watering once every week or two) but then i thought maybe it was not getting enough light, so i moved it outside. then white spots appeared on its leaves! see pics. can someone please advise as to why this happened and if i should move it back in, repot (in a bigger pot?), and keep it in a east-facing window perhaps? that is where i have the best space for it. i would love for this plant to make it. thank you!!!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America