Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Germination: Pfg picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Pfg

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
Pfg wrote:
Dome, that will look great! What a nice idea!

Blomma, the CT house is closed for the winter and I'm gardening in a NYC apartment until the end of March. I have 3 shelves with lights in the kitchen window and the frig, that's about it. I'd love a window box or two so I can WS, but our frames are not traditional and I haven't worked out how to do it so the box is secure enough not to fall 11 stories and get smashed. Also we face a courtyard and get very little sun. Pic is from last month, just getting started.

I did set my daughter up this weekend. They have a house a couple of hours away with a big deck safe from wildlife, just perfect for winter sowing. She's just getting into it, 2nd winter there so we started small-ish.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America