Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Seed Germination: warriorswisdomkathy picture (Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Here goes... Pretreatment: Starting the first seeds for 2013
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Just love the pix Pam....in a way I wished I already had mature trees and shrubs, but then again am glad I have an open palette which to work and play.....I get to plant those things that "I" want.....and where "I" want them. I am looking forward to seeing and smelling my Lilacs, Yoshino cherry tree, Linden tree, Spiareas, Roses, Viburnums, Weigelia and Hydrangeas bloom in the coming years...and My Cecise canadensis......got 3. Oh and one of my favs, Mock Orange!!! Oooh and Honeysuckle too!

Pix 1&2 the last area of the border that was planted ( 1)before planting, (2) some planted (looking south)
Pix 3 show it was finished and things beginning to knit (see how small everything looks, yikes!! (looking north,downhill)
Pix 4&5 are from last summer (looking north downhill), there are about 2500+ plants out there, let me tell ya that's alot of seeds!!!!

Pix got rearranged oops, pix 3 was suppose to have been #1

This message was edited Jan 31, 2013 3:06 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America