Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Plant Identification: tarynr picture (CLOSED: Assistance require - Possible Orchid identification )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tarynr

Subject: CLOSED: Assistance require - Possible Orchid identification

Forum: Plant Identification

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Assistance require - Possible Orchid identification
tarynr wrote:
Hi All,

I was given a plant by someone over the weekend and I think it may be an Orchid but I'm not sure whether it is or what type it is - please can someone assist?
As you can see by the photos, it's potted in soil and it has been standing outside over a long period of time. I presently have 2 Phal and a dendrobium Orchid, they are potted in moss / wood chips and they remain indoors, so if this new plant is in fact an Orchid, I have absolutely no idea on how to care for it. Your assistance would be grately appreciated!

Regards Taryn

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America