Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Insect and Spider Identification: nele picture (CLOSED: Help with this house bug / moth)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright nele

Subject: CLOSED: Help with this house bug / moth

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Help with this house bug / moth
nele wrote:
Sorry for the bad picture. These slow-moving bugs appear in my house, about the same time that I get little flying moths. This one is floating in a cup of water. When you disturb one from it's slow movement, it freezes into a flattened pose. Can't tell where the bugs are coming from specifically; in general it's the kitchen. The little moths, on the other hand, are all over the house. Perhaps they're not related, but they seem to be in terms of when I start seeing them. I don't have a pic of the moth. It's tiny, silvery brown with a darker band across it's body much like the bug in this picture!

TIA

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America