Photo by Melody
Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Insect and Spider Identification: CLOSED: Help with this house bug / moth, 1 by nele

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright nele

Subject: CLOSED: Help with this house bug / moth

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Help with this house bug / moth
nele wrote:
Sorry for the bad picture. These slow-moving bugs appear in my house, about the same time that I get little flying moths. This one is floating in a cup of water. When you disturb one from it's slow movement, it freezes into a flattened pose. Can't tell where the bugs are coming from specifically; in general it's the kitchen. The little moths, on the other hand, are all over the house. Perhaps they're not related, but they seem to be in terms of when I start seeing them. I don't have a pic of the moth. It's tiny, silvery brown with a darker band across it's body much like the bug in this picture!

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America