Photo by Melody

Insect and Spider Identification: yellow2mato picture (Found in bathroom, clearish white-ish bug)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright yellow2mato

Subject: Found in bathroom, clearish white-ish bug

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Found in bathroom, clearish white-ish bug
yellow2mato wrote:
Today I found 2 of these in my bathroom. One was on the counter and the other was in a sink. I got a better look at the one on the counter. It almost looked like a tiny snail. I put a clear lid over it, but didn't get a picture as my cat knocked it on the floor. Inside the lid, it kind of looked like a slimy, ameba type thing. Something was in the middle, but my magnifying glass wasn't strong enough to see details.

I took pictures of the one in the sink, but they're not very clear. My camera needs a battery, so I took pictures with my phone. If you have any idea of what these are, please let me know. I had seen some a few months ago, but didn't think about asking.

If I see another one before I get a battery, I'll try to borrow a camera to take better pictures. Thanks for any help you give.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America