Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Insect and Spider Identification: yellow2mato picture (Found in bathroom, clearish white-ish bug)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright yellow2mato

Subject: Found in bathroom, clearish white-ish bug

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Found in bathroom, clearish white-ish bug
yellow2mato wrote:
Today I found 2 of these in my bathroom. One was on the counter and the other was in a sink. I got a better look at the one on the counter. It almost looked like a tiny snail. I put a clear lid over it, but didn't get a picture as my cat knocked it on the floor. Inside the lid, it kind of looked like a slimy, ameba type thing. Something was in the middle, but my magnifying glass wasn't strong enough to see details.

I took pictures of the one in the sink, but they're not very clear. My camera needs a battery, so I took pictures with my phone. If you have any idea of what these are, please let me know. I had seen some a few months ago, but didn't think about asking.

If I see another one before I get a battery, I'll try to borrow a camera to take better pictures. Thanks for any help you give.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America