Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Insect and Spider Identification: LadySoldier20 picture (Identify black and yellow tree spider)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LadySoldier20

Subject: Identify black and yellow tree spider

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Identify black and yellow tree spider
LadySoldier20 wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what spider this is? We encountered it in mozambique a while ago. The residents tried to kill it by drowning it. I am a photographer and after about half an hour my mom called me to take a photo of the spider -so i removed it from the water and put it in a bottle so i could take a photo. After 15 minutes she and her male came back to life in the bottle so I took a photo of their belly's. The female has a red heart shape on her chest and the male has a yellow shape. After a while I set them free again. I would just really like to know what spider this is, and if they are poisonous or not? I can't find anything like it on the internet :(

PLEASE HELPP!!!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America