Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Homesteading: looking for woman interested in homesteading.

Communities > Forums > Homesteading
bookmark
Forum: HomesteadingReplies: 1, Views: 131
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ittybit
Davenport, WA

June 11, 2009
2:06 PM

Post #6672911

i am trying to find someone who would be interested in living on a 7 acre homestead,and we would talk about what kind of share we would work out.i am an older lady,i prefer no kids.i would be doing a farmers market,jams jelly,ect.this will be hard work.so please think about this if you have not done any farming.i live in idaho.
podster
Deep East Texas, TX
(Zone 8a)

June 12, 2009
12:52 AM

Post #6675616

Ittybit... not for me, but I am curious about some of your background if you don't mind? Have you lived there a long time? Have you done this "farmers market" selling in the past? Do you have children yourself? What source of income would there be to overwinter in that climate?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Homesteading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Share your homesteading experiences and dreams. PeggieK 246 Jul 4, 2012 8:18 PM
Ways to "Live off the land", share your ideas PeggieK 149 Mar 25, 2010 10:10 AM
Looking for possible partners in a homestead darius 71 Mar 24, 2012 3:49 PM
Explain makshi 49 Aug 6, 2008 2:36 PM
Ducks vs. Chickens nivlac 85 Apr 23, 2013 6:45 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America