Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

What does Add Milestone mean?

Seattle, WA

I have just started my jounal. Need all the help I can get. What does Add Milestone mean?

This message was edited Jun 15, 2009 11:31 AM

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

A milestone is whatever you want to make it--many people make milestones for seed germination, bloom times, etc but you could make them for other things if you wanted. Once you've created a name for a milestone ("started blooming" for example), then you can go into any of the plants in your journal and add a "started blooming" milestone on the date that plant started to bloom.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

friend, thought I'd share how I've done it. I use it, as ecrane3 said, to mark "blooming begun". I also added milestones for "cut back". The only problem with making it a milestone instead of just a regular entry is that you can't add a pic. The good thing is that the milestones appear together and you can see the first bloom date for the plant for several years.

I've begun using my journal heavily. I suggest you look at several people's journals to get an idea of how you'd best like to use this great tool.

There are so many ways to use it..... Good luck!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images