Photo by Melody

Water Gardens: Floating Houses for water birds.

Communities > Forums > Water Gardens
bookmark
Forum: Water GardensReplies: 1, Views: 84
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
bedouin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
(Zone 10b)

June 19, 2009
12:17 AM

Post #6708067

These sites, once opened, offer beautiful wooden houses etc for water birds etc.

I was reading about the expense accounts of the British MP's. The relevant site included sites of water bird houses charged to the UK taxpayers. However... the site page gives examples of Houses for Water Birds (in the upper left corner). There are 7 pictures. Each photo, when opened, will give a description of the Water Bird House ending with the company selling the item. Open by clicking on the address or copy and paste and you'll be surprised and amused at what is being sold for birds, chickens, etc! Little delights, for anyone who has a large enough pond!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5368800/MPs-expenses-Sir-Peter-Viggers-and-the-duck-houses-he-didnt-choose.html?image=1

Thumbnail by bedouin
Click the image for an enlarged view.

lenaky
Paint Lick, KY
(Zone 6a)

June 19, 2009
1:29 AM

Post #6708464

I love these thanks for sharing! Although with my dogs and cats it would not be a safe place with my small pond

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Water Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lotus/Kitty Litter Mardell 36 Jun 21, 2011 5:29 AM
This is my waterpond before we started the new construction! TraciS 9 Feb 19, 2008 1:35 PM
No Pump Water Garden gardening101usa 4 Mar 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Easy and inexpensive pond... BigDaddy99 85 Aug 8, 2008 11:05 PM
How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update! judycooksey 364 Jul 24, 2014 8:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America