Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Crazy For Coleus: History and Care: Lovely article

Communities > Forums > Article: Crazy For Coleus: History and Care
bookmark
Forum: Article: Crazy For Coleus: History and CareReplies: 2, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

June 19, 2009
6:06 AM

Post #6709378

Hi Joyce,
So nice to see this article come around again. I loved it than and now again, one of my favorite plants.
Thank you!
CapeCodGardener
Mid-Cape, MA
(Zone 7a)

June 19, 2009
1:05 PM

Post #6709858

I agree with Sharran, Joyce. So good to see this article again. I just planted out lots of coleus I grew from seed (Thompson& Morgan) into my garden and I'm glad to be reminded about "care and feeding." I'm going to try propagating from cuttings this fall.
Thanks!
jadajoy
Newport News, VA
(Zone 11)

June 20, 2009
3:53 AM

Post #6713441

Sharran
I'm glad you enjoyed it again!

CCG--Good luck on your propagation. They root so easily you won't have a problem. Post pics when they get settled. I 'd love to see them.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Crazy For Coleus: History and Care Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I Love it! georgiagarden3 4 Jun 19, 2009 3:30 PM
Beautiful! KyWoods 7 Jun 20, 2009 2:16 AM
Great article! rcn48 8 Sep 16, 2007 6:55 PM
Coleus jazzzy704 0 Oct 23, 2007 2:00 PM
Thank you, Joyce! 85Tate 0 Jan 27, 2009 3:43 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America