"Westpoint" AC on craigslist

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I can not find any info re: Westpoint brand air conditioner (window). who manufactures these? thank you.

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm not familiar with it. Did you call them? Is it possible it should have been listed as a Hotpoint or Westinghouse? Or Westpoint may be a market brand to sell thru some stores.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Did you try searching for it on Google? When I search for Westpoint air conditioner on there, a number of results pop up: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=westpoint+air+conditioners&aq=0p&oq=Westpoint+&aqi=g%3Ap1g7g%3As1g1

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Yes, I have gone to that site. But it does not tell me anything re: who the parent company is, etc.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Is there a certain type of information that you're looking for on them? Generally all you need to find info on things is a brand name and potentially a model number depending on how specific the info is that you're looking for. It's rarely necessary to know the name of the company that makes a particular brand to find information on a product. If it was made by one of the big-name manufacturers you probably would have found that already if you did some searching, so I would guess it's made by some smaller company who may not have much of a web presence.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

just trying to get a review of some sort on this brand/model.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If there are any reviews out there, you should be able to find them by searching for the brand name Westpoint--reviews are typically listed by brand name/model number. Could be it's not a super popular brand if you're not finding a lot of reviews out there.

Sanford, NC(Zone 7a)

I work for a HVAC supply house and we sell Westinghouse. I've never heard of Westpoint? For what it's worth, Nordyne is the parent company of what we sell.........

http://www.nordyne.com/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images