Site Help: Double Purple trumpet plant seeds

Communities > Forums > Site Help
Forum: Site HelpReplies: 1, Views: 25
Add to Bookmarks
Lumberton, MS

June 28, 2009
12:12 AM

Post #6747157

I am having a hard time getting my double purple trumpet plant seeds to grow. My mom sent me seeds from her plant and I have already planted about 6 of them and still nothing has come up yet. Also what does the plant look like when it does grow that way I do not accidently pull it thinking it is a weed.Please if anyone can help me out with this I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Sonya George
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

June 28, 2009
1:37 AM

Post #6747511

Hi Sonya, you will get more responses if you post in either the Beginner Gardening forum or the Seed Germination forum This forum is for help using the journal feature on DG and not a lot of people hang out here so you'll get more help in one of those other forums. When you re-post there, it would help people to know how long ago you planted the seeds--some things take longer to sprout than others so it could be you just need to wait a little longer.

Here are some pictures of it:

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

Other Site Help Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Online journal - getting started Terry 219 Apr 1, 2008 1:12 PM
    Why don't you follow the rules of nomenclature? Terry 1 May 31, 2008 3:40 PM
    Taxonomy changes coming in the PDB Terry 41 Oct 20, 2007 2:03 AM
    How do I search for what is reported to grow well near me? ceallachg 12 Aug 29, 2008 11:27 PM
    Meet your PlantFiles Editors Terry 44 Aug 26, 2010 1:35 AM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America