Photo by Melody

Market Growers: Market reports, end of June.

Communities > Forums > Market Growers
bookmark
Forum: Market GrowersReplies: 29, Views: 298
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

CountryGardens

CountryGardens
Lewisville, MN
(Zone 4a)

June 28, 2009
10:56 AM

Post #6748463

I will try to keep threads going where growers can comment on their markets this summer. I will start with our market on Saturday, June 27.
We had a big rain making thunderstorm go through the area early Saturday morning. By the time vendors were showing up, rain had moved on. It stayed cloudy & cool the rest of the morning. Our market opens at 8 AM & there were lots of customers on hand for the opening bell. Sales were brisk most of the morning. By 10 AM, many items were sold out. People kept coming right up until closing at noon. The only things we had left fit in a very small box. A very good day!

Sorry, didn't think to take my camera along, so no picture.

Bernier

This thread has 29 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Market Growers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Sat., June 21 Markets CountryGardens 40 Oct 5, 2010 5:25 AM
Odor-free Bone Meal? Will wildlife still uproot plants? PlanterRik 8 Jun 24, 2009 2:31 PM
Question on growing food for sale (organic) hczone6 28 Oct 1, 2007 7:52 PM
water melons,cantaloupes CricketsGarden 8 Sep 1, 2007 8:39 PM
Backyard nursery TXSWETIE 183 Jul 2, 2007 9:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America