Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Does Money Grow On Trees?: Great!

Communities > Forums > Article: Does Money Grow On Trees?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Does Money Grow On Trees?Replies: 3, Views: 48
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

June 29, 2009
5:51 PM

Post #6754334

Ahhhh another of my favorites! I love this article too.

Somehow I have lost all my money tree plants, they just disappeared and they had been appearing with such regularity over the years from reseeding, I never bothered to save the seeds. But this year, they are no more. I am not even sure what happened, but next year I will find seeds and start over.

I love your writing style, JJ, and your memories match a lot of my own.
Thank you for sharing your writings, your memories, and your love of plants with us. It is always a joy to read what you write.

Sharon
jazzy1okc
Oklahoma City, OK

June 14, 2010
4:39 AM

Post #7886780

I agree!
Such vivid prose style!
If you haven't done so already, you need to write books based on these memories.
jp
MsMarty
Houston, TX
(Zone 9b)

June 14, 2010
8:21 AM

Post #7887317

Beautiful writing style! And thanks for reminding me of a plant I haven't seen in ages. I love those things.
planolinda
Plano, TX

June 14, 2010
10:12 AM

Post #7887614

i love when things come at the right time! just visited a historic house in fredericksburg virginia with many money plants--they were still green and i really wanted one --see how --but---where to get the plants--only from seeds? i haven't seen the plants sold anywhere

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Does Money Grow On Trees? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful Lunaria Jax4ever 13 Sep 24, 2007 4:31 PM
Lunaria Sass10 1 Sep 24, 2007 12:07 AM
The Money Tree pupilpropogtr 1 Sep 25, 2007 10:09 AM
THE MONEY TREE FLASHKY 4 Jun 19, 2010 3:21 PM
ELEPHANT EARS...LEAVE OUT OR TAKE IN KY FLASHKY 2 Aug 24, 2010 11:01 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America