Build a chair planter

Waterloo, NY(Zone 5a)

learn how to build a chair planter
view at www.jwgardening.com/subscriptionplanter.html

Thumbnail by jwgardening
Yucaipa, CA(Zone 10a)

I know you posted this quite some time ago, but it looks like an awesome addition to anyone's garden. When time permits, I'm going to print out your directions so that I can build one for my front porch or front yard. I live in a mobile home park and although I have a rather large porch, I think this will look awesome on either the porch or my front yard area.

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
Jennie

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

This is really really cute, thank you for sharing!! I'm sure DH and I can put one of these together! =)

Yucaipa, CA(Zone 10a)

Hi there speediebean! I'm curious about all these initials I'm seeing on here and people that are being referred to by them. What does the initials "DH" stand for? I've seen others that are "DO" and "DD" and "DS" ~~ is this some kind of secret code for people? Can you enlighten me please? Thanks!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Hi there Fleur! The only one I know for sure is "DH"; the "D" referring to either Dear or Darling, and the "H" means Hubby or Husband. I can only guess that the "D" means the same for the rest of them, then followed by "One", or "Daughter"... DS, maybe... well, I won't say it out loud! < =D LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yucaipa, CA(Zone 10a)

Hey speediebean! Thanks for the update on the initials. What a hoot! Sorry I'm just now getting back to you on this now, but haven't been on the Dave's Garden area for awhile now. I've only got a few threads on here that I keep an eye on or respond on. I like the wood projects that this site shows and the other "Trash to Treasure" thread that I always watch. A lot of good ideas on that one, you should check it out when you get the chance.

I can maybe guess what the initials "DS" mean -- at least now. Of course, now that you explained what the others meant. Hahaha!!!

I'll try to pop onto this thread more often to see what's going on. Have a great day!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images