Thumbnail by jwgardening
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Fleur_2011
Yucaipa, CA
(Zone 10a)

February 9, 2012
12:19 AM

Post #8999977

I know you posted this quite some time ago, but it looks like an awesome addition to anyone's garden. When time permits, I'm going to print out your directions so that I can build one for my front porch or front yard. I live in a mobile home park and although I have a rather large porch, I think this will look awesome on either the porch or my front yard area.

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
Jennie

speediebean

speediebean
Somewhere in, MD
(Zone 7b)

February 28, 2012
6:26 AM

Post #9023047

This is really really cute, thank you for sharing!! I'm sure DH and I can put one of these together! =)
Fleur_2011
Yucaipa, CA
(Zone 10a)

March 13, 2012
3:46 AM

Post #9040629

Hi there speediebean! I'm curious about all these initials I'm seeing on here and people that are being referred to by them. What does the initials "DH" stand for? I've seen others that are "DO" and "DD" and "DS" ~~ is this some kind of secret code for people? Can you enlighten me please? Thanks!

speediebean

speediebean
Somewhere in, MD
(Zone 7b)

March 13, 2012
3:51 AM

Post #9040630

Hi there Fleur! The only one I know for sure is "DH"; the "D" referring to either Dear or Darling, and the "H" means Hubby or Husband. I can only guess that the "D" means the same for the rest of them, then followed by "One", or "Daughter"... DS, maybe... well, I won't say it out loud! < =D LOL!!!!!!!!!
Fleur_2011
Yucaipa, CA
(Zone 10a)

June 20, 2012
10:41 PM

Post #9173778

Hey speediebean! Thanks for the update on the initials. What a hoot! Sorry I'm just now getting back to you on this now, but haven't been on the Dave's Garden area for awhile now. I've only got a few threads on here that I keep an eye on or respond on. I like the wood projects that this site shows and the other "Trash to Treasure" thread that I always watch. A lot of good ideas on that one, you should check it out when you get the chance.

I can maybe guess what the initials "DS" mean -- at least now. Of course, now that you explained what the others meant. Hahaha!!!

I'll try to pop onto this thread more often to see what's going on. Have a great day!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Woodworking Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Woodworkers unite! drdon 104 Mar 26, 2007 11:23 PM
Let's see your shop! drdon 64 Feb 16, 2009 2:15 PM
extreme birdhouses and more from recycled wood cranbrook2 222 Feb 27, 2012 5:37 AM
What woodworking projects are you planning? drdon 24 Sep 2, 2009 3:28 AM
Halloween Projects ezylivin 49 Oct 13, 2009 4:08 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America