Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Flea Markets as a Source for Plants and Garden Supplies: Now I'm lusting after a good flea market!

Communities > Forums > Article: Flea Markets as a Source for Plants and Garden Supplies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Flea Markets as a Source for Plants and Garden SuppliesReplies: 1, Views: 44
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
podster
Deep East Texas, TX
(Zone 8a)

July 5, 2009
3:42 PM

Post #6780203

Now that makes me jealous! We have been flea market fans for longer than I care to remember. In the early '70s, I haunted the Phoenix greyhound racetrack flea and acquired plants and other junque which I still have. Were it not for flea markets, I sincerely doubt I would have developed the plant passion. We have a couple of small ones here which we attend on a regular basis but it is not the same as those you can spend the whole day perusing the wares.

Were I so fortunate, I would plan my vacation around flea markets and the Rose Bowl flea looks like it would be on the top of my list. Thanks for a fun Sunday morning article... almost as good as going to the fleas.
orchid923
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
(Zone 10a)

July 6, 2009
8:11 PM

Post #6785687

I'm truly envious; I'd definitely be spending every weekend going to one if I could find one even half as decent. Oh, for a lovely, large piece of driftwood !

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Flea Markets as a Source for Plants and Garden Supplies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Location is everything CajuninKy 2 Jul 5, 2009 3:16 PM
The Rose Bowl flea market bordersandjacks 0 Jul 5, 2009 4:12 PM
Original article Noturf 1 Jul 6, 2009 4:32 PM
meloncactus diedrika 0 Jul 6, 2009 4:28 PM
Pig pot lakesidecallas 0 Jul 6, 2009 9:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America