Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: There's Always a Reason: Companion Planting: Lost In Your Words

Communities > Forums > Article: There's Always a Reason: Companion Planting
bookmark
Forum: Article: There's Always a Reason: Companion PlantingReplies: 1, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

July 7, 2009
4:44 AM

Post #6787688

Hi Sharon!

You certainly do weave a wonderful tale. Cleomes over lettuce -- that is a great idea. Do the cleomes prefer cooler weather? I ask because late autumn is when we plant our lettuce. I would like to try this combination.

There is a beauty and kindness in your words that touches my heart and I am proud to call you friend.

Take care Sharon,
Ben
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

July 7, 2009
4:50 AM

Post #6787700

hi Benny,
I just finished reading yours, but my computer makes a little noise when I have a post so I checked and found you before I could comment on yours. It was great by the way. I want your camera!!
But thank you for your very sweet words. Hard for me to tell you about cleomes in your area. I'm not sure. I think they would do pretty well, as well as the lettuce anyway. So that might work for you.

And again, thank you.
I hope things are going well for you.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: There's Always a Reason: Companion Planting Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Happy May Day! MistyPetals 12 May 1, 2008 10:03 PM
Companion Planting Sundownr 3 May 1, 2008 10:04 PM
Makes Perfect Sense! Seedtosser1 1 May 2, 2008 12:05 AM
Love it herbalbetty 1 May 5, 2008 12:44 AM
great information! lizrainey 23 Jul 7, 2009 3:09 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America