Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
catnip76
Glenburn, ND

July 14, 2009
12:25 PM

Post #6817612

We are needing to put up a shed rather quickly and wanting to get some opinions from anyone that may have put up one of these or know or anyone that has put one up. We are looking at the Arrow Vinyl Murryhill 12 x 31 Vinyl Coated Steel Building. We are using this as a cold storage unit only and no vehicles will be in there. We are going to be using it for lawn mowers, snow blowers, tillers, and all that sort of stuff. We are going to build a wood floor for this, no concrete at this time for us. I am concerned about the quality of the sheds? Are they going to collapse with the first wind/thunderstorm that we have? I know they are a pain to put together that the instructions could be easier but I am willing to deal with that. Any input or comments on these sheds would be great.

Thanks for taking the time to reply
Tanya

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Handyman Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Easy "Water Pic" Hole Digger roadrunner 20 Apr 11, 2008 3:43 AM
My rain water harvesting pics Dinu 24 Mar 31, 2009 4:28 PM
a peculiar bookcase (Horseshoe, have a look!!) dpmichael 56 Mar 17, 2007 6:57 PM
concrete stain crestedchik 7 May 30, 2007 4:27 AM
hard to move sliding glass door Janiejoy 10 Jul 9, 2009 3:37 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America