Funny Mouthy Mondays

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Mugwump's Mouthy Monday from yesterday is HYSTERICAL! Read up for a good laugh!

http://mugwumpchronicles.blogspot.com/

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

HA! I read the first one!

Truely good for a smile -and a giggle- at the end of what I thought was a bad day.

Medina, OH

Oh those embarassing moments! I remember finishing an almost perfect Handy Hunter class. Time came to dismount, raise stirrups and lead over a dropped fence. Susan became entangled in her reins and tripped. Could Be hopped over the fence and came back to claim his totally embarassed and gravity challenged owner. How's that for "handy"? Please share yours. Susan

Perth,, ON(Zone 5a)

I wound up pretty pleased with myself after an embarrassing 'unintentional dismount' at a fun/schooling show at the barn where I was taking lessons several years ago....

Was doing a little novice adult equitation class and there was a little 'chicken jump'.....(chicken jump = height of chicken, or about 18")

the mare I was riding needed a squeeze just before the jump......and I forgot that part......April dropped her shoulder and planted her front feet.... I flipped right over her head, landing on my feet directly in front of her on the other side of the jump, still holding the reins... I bowed to the audience, and remounted, picked up the trot, remembered to SQUEEZE and won the class

The thought of that ride still makes me giggle!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images