Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences: HAVE YOU TRIED THIS SUPPLIER YET??

Communities > Forums > Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences
bookmark
Forum: Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiencesReplies: 1, Views: 52
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
RSBarclay
Tucson, AZ
(Zone 11)

July 21, 2009
9:40 AM

Post #6845318

THE VERY BEST SUCCULENT/CACTUS SUPPLIER ONLINE IS: GOSUCCULENT.COM forgive caps. address is: www.GoSucculent.com, please note, no plural in succulent for this address. I have been their customer for at least 5 years now, and they have sent the most beautiful specimens. They ALL come in their own wee pots, w/soil, wrapped so carefully, I've only, in the 50-60 plants I've ordered, lost 2 leaves, both of which went on to become more plants. I've never had anything die on me, that I myself have not damaged by stupidity, or the never ending learning curve of succulents. I live in Tucson, AZ so must protect from both Sun in summer and small frost in winter. I ordered 1 time from Squaw Mt. Gardens, sempervivums, and they came bare root, out of 9 plants, 4 survived, and I did everything right. I just got a new order from GoSucculent, 5 gorgeous Kalanchoes, yummy, already beautiful, and they all come in various sizes = $$ range, as does rarity, of course. I can promise you the best Customer Service in the business, they'll even scotch the sale if they can't find a plant that will grow in your area, say you live in MN, or Maine. I'll close by saying, just looking at their photographs is a joy to behold, I urge you to check it out. I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!! Best Wishes and HAPPY LANDINGS, from Tucson, AZ
Plants4myPots
Palm Bay, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 19, 2011
12:18 PM

Post #8319148

BOOOO. www.gosucculent.com is closed. :(
try
www.simplysucculents.com

This message was edited Jan 19, 2011 3:37 PM

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Ah, Geoff, I think you are an enabler! Bookerc1 4 Feb 3, 2009 6:40 AM
An appreciative reader Dlmcgrw 0 Jan 29, 2009 11:54 PM
aloe mite ashjuniper 0 Feb 3, 2009 12:06 AM
E. 'Extreme Ruffles'. cyrd 0 Jan 24, 2011 2:49 AM
And here's another great source zee_zinnia 3 Jan 24, 2011 5:36 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America