Khaos is most definitely

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

BACK! And stirring up trouble! He had Lacy rearing soon and darting around....rain stopped the photos though and I brought them in.....

This message was edited Jul 22, 2009 8:35 PM

Thumbnail by Jenks
Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

He looks like he's having fun, Mom.

Oh ya. He loves to stir them all up....

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

You should have named him Troublemaker. LOL.

Richmond, TX

Khaos isn't close enough?

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

They all look great but Cyn is my fave. That your house in the background?

No, that is my favorite neighbor! She is the best. She is always offering to do things for me and of course I do anything she needs (or DH does). She just retired. She is the one that bred NSHs. She's down to 2 horses now, a half arab and a saddlebred. Coolio and Annie!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Is the saddlebred 5 gaited? If so, beg a ride and Rack On!! Her house looks huge.

We've often discussed riding them, but she had their shoes pulled and will not ride them barefoot. (!) They are like her children. You should see her barn, it is so cute.
This is a picture of the back of the house next to her which is behind me. It's gigantic - they have seven children - and you could fit several houses inside it. The front of it looks like a doll house..... They've fixed it up since this picture.

Thumbnail by Jenks
Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow! That place is huge. I guess you need a place that big for 7 kids. I can't imagine having 7 kids to take care of. I barely managed with 2.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

7 is alot. I only had 2 and they keep me running.( even at 19 and 17)

I cannot even imagine!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images