Flowers

Baton Rouge, LA

Black Garnet

Thumbnail by josegabriele
Baton Rouge, LA

Third year bloom of a seedling. I am thinking of naming her Julie Christine.

It is hard for me to capture the colors of this flower with my camera. The center has some red in it and the red radiates from the center turning to pink. Their is a faint pink band on the front and back of the right side of the petal.

This message was edited Jul 22, 2009 10:21 PM

Baton Rouge, LA

Guillot Sunset

Baton Rouge, LA

Sherman

Baton Rouge, LA

I lost the tag on this one.

Yuma, AZ

Very nice seedling, looks like a large flower. Looks like a sun bursting out of the center. Does it have a scent?
Davie

Baton Rouge, LA

It has a sweet floral scent. However, I am not a reliable scent describer. I have a limited scent awareness - good and bad, actually three, I forgot - none. I need to attend a work shop on identifying scents.

Baton Rouge, LA

Here is another picture of the seedling I posted earlier this week. The colors seem to be getting more noticeable the more it blooms.

Baton Rouge, LA

This is another picture.

Baton Rouge, LA

Penang Peach is putting on quite a show for me this year. She has bloomed non-stop.

Baton Rouge, LA

Pudica. What it lacks in fragrance is made up by a constant showe of blooms.

Baton Rouge, LA

Does anyone have an idea what this may be. I lost the tag and I don't know if it is a seedling or a named variety. It is one of the best smelling plumerias I have. It is a sweet floral scent, but my description of scents is not very reliable. I just know it smells great.

Baton Rouge, LA

This is picture of Kona Hybrid, a.k.a. Horace Clay.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.