Happy Birthday beclu727!

Waaaay Down South, GA

Hi Becky!
I hope you're out doing something fun today. Maybe playing in the garden or buying more plants? Anyway, however you choose to celebrate, I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Becky, I didn't know!! Happy day to you. Hope it was good -- even though it had to be hot. How are your veggies doing?

Pam

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

Happpppy Birthday Becky!!!! I was packing all day and missed the notice.....

Be blessed and I hope it was a wonderful day!!!

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks y'all.

I am in PA visiting relatives and friends. My niece got married on Saturday. My aunt had a wonderful party for me yesterday. It is so nice and cool here! Days in the high 70s low 80s and nights in the 60s. Best of all low humidity. But I'll be returning to the heat on Thursday.

I'm afraid to see what's happened to my garden while I'm gone. If we didn't get any rain, everything will be dried up. DS is taking care of the chickens, but he doesn't do plants very well...

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Becky and bring back some of that cool weather with you if ya can! ;)

Susan

Cobb County, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Becky! ^_^

Waaaay Down South, GA

Well, you can have more plants but your family you can't replace ... so enjoy them!! Have a safe trip home!
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Winterville, GA(Zone 7b)

Becky,
Happy Birthday! Where in PA? We just got back from PA...our kids, grandkids, family and friends are all in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area and over the bridge in NJ.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I was 'tween here and there and missed it. Hope your having a great break. We have had some thunder bumpers and a few drips today at Maypop. perhaps they went your way. Try not to worry. You can always eat omelettes!
Laurel

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Sorry Becky, please except a belated Happy Birthday. Mike

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Dang,, missed your birthday,,, hope it was a wonderful one,
Elaine

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Elaine and Mike. It was a good one.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.