End of season deal

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Found this dragon fly last week for 35% of. It was just perfect for the blank spot in the back yard on my garage

Thumbnail by joannabanana
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Here's from a distance

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Picked up the sun early spring on a group garden centre shopping trip

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

more flowers in the picture

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Had these for years and still are the most commented on by garden visitors

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

joannabanana
Your garden is so beautiful . I am jealous. I just love your dragonflies and the sun. Great finds.
Patti

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks rose318,

I bought some solar power dragonfly strings of lights and really like those. They twinkle and you can put them anywhere. I put them on 3 different trellises.

1st time trying to take a picture in the dark

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

joannabanana,Love all of your garden and art ! Dragonflies are really cool ,I collect frogs,I just finished this guy,he was really cheap,and cheesy !! Iam working on a beautiful cat now,got him for xmas.

Thumbnail by huggergirl

Iam going to make him look like a cat I once had:(

Thumbnail by huggergirl

Here is Rocky,he was soo beautiful :(

Thumbnail by huggergirl
Baker, LA(Zone 8b)

JoannaBanana, where did you find the dragonfly?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Locally owned garden centre. I will look if it has a mfg tag

Baker, LA(Zone 8b)

ok...thanks!

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

JB - What a gorgeous garden! The dragonfly is awesome - I have this THING for dragonflies! Samantha

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Ooooooh I have HUGE envy for that dragonfly. He's gorgeous!

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Great buys JB, and Rocky was so beautiful. Beautiful garden, yes turniing green with envy. I'm working on a small area for my raised veggie bed, sink with flowers in it and a swing at one end. Getting a sign read to hand up that will say, "My Garden Patio". If I ever get it down, work is going slow.

Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

Very nice dragon fly.. I love the size of it!! I would could use a whole swarm of those things..

Rocky is such a pretty cat.. I have a one that looks just like him and use to have that long main but once summer came (it was his first summer with us) the long hair shedded out, I sure hope it comes back for winter.. I loved that about him..

I keep looking at that dragonfly and thinking MMM something like that just might look good on an exposed concrete wall that I have,Iam an eclectic collector of sorts.my latest purchase 3 mushrooms,15.00,were 45.00 for all 3,bought them seperate 3.70 big one,4.75 & 6.00 sm ones.I saw them all together,but the dh was with me so I got 1 @ 6.00,then I saw one at the grocery 4.75,then the big deal lg.mushroom 3.70 yes !!!,I knew dh wouldnt care about 4 bucks,need to find them a perfect spot.

Thumbnail by huggergirl
Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

OH huggergirl.. I love those mushrooms..

Kannapolis, NC

Guess I need to start haunting my local garden suppliers again!

I love crusin the clearance isle,i just wont pay full price for anything,favorite four letter word ' SALE ' got this rooster for 1/2 off 15.00,he fits right in.

Thumbnail by huggergirl
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

That rooster is a beauty and looks right at home. My favorite 4 letter work is SALE too. Clearance signs seem to draw me in, always have to check them out first. It makes you feel a whole lot better when you know you got a good deal.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Admiring your garden art!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images