Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: What Style of Gardener Are You?: Wonderful article Lori. Thanks

Communities > Forums > Article: What Style of Gardener Are You?
bookmark
Forum: Article: What Style of Gardener Are You?Replies: 2, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Debbie2007
Port Vincent, LA
(Zone 8b)

August 10, 2009
1:16 AM

Post #6928172

Loved taking the test. And when I checked out JanetS's , I followed the link that Blissfulgarden posted http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/920499/ Between the test and that article, I spent a very enjoyable afternoon laughing. thanks again Lori

Debbie
McGlory
Southeast, NE
(Zone 5a)

August 10, 2009
3:03 AM

Post #6928555

Glad you liked it, Debbie. I loved that link! Thanks for posting it. I had an article one time entitled Faux Pas in Gardening Attire that the thread reminded me of. Maybe they'll re-run that one some time.
Debbie2007
Port Vincent, LA
(Zone 8b)

August 10, 2009
6:21 AM

Post #6929070

LOL I was glad to know I'm not the only one that dresses funny in my garden :) I hope they do run the 'Faux Pas'.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: What Style of Gardener Are You? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I thought this article was very negative JanetS 45 Aug 19, 2009 4:00 PM
Very enjoyable!! threegardeners 24 Aug 15, 2009 4:39 PM
Very Fun, Laugh out loud! Lianed 0 Sep 19, 2007 5:07 PM
Hysterical Seandor 1 Aug 16, 2009 3:00 AM
Hoping for some answers trytobegardener 0 Nov 6, 2007 11:55 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America