Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Orcutt Ranch Horticultural Center: A new one on me!

Communities > Forums > Article: Orcutt Ranch Horticultural Center
bookmark
Forum: Article: Orcutt Ranch Horticultural CenterReplies: 2, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
crystalspin
Santa Ana, CA
(Zone 9b)

August 16, 2009
10:03 PM

Post #6954039

Thanks Kelli, am printing this out to take Blooms next time she visits. We *need* a new place to go!
~'spin!~
Kelli
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA
(Zone 10a)

August 17, 2009
2:09 AM

Post #6954912

It's a long way from Santa Ana, but if you're going to be up this way, it's worth a stop. I think it is less than 10 miles from the 101 Shoup or Valley Circle exit or the 118 Topanga exit. (There's a place with good prices on pottery on Canoga Avenue.)
crystalspin
Santa Ana, CA
(Zone 9b)

August 17, 2009
10:28 PM

Post #6958234

Well, we've driven some distance for a good garden... like Quail Gardens, Descanso, Huntington... Will keep the reference and see if I can't come up with a reason to drive that way! Will touch bases with you before we head out, get specifics on the pottery place.
~'spin!~

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Orcutt Ranch Horticultural Center Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful place! adinamiti 6 Aug 1, 2009 2:32 AM
nice phicks 1 Aug 1, 2009 1:34 AM
Great Article, Kelli! Petalpants 1 Aug 5, 2009 9:21 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America