Photo by Melody

Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts: Anyone have one of these?

Communities > Forums > Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts
bookmark
Forum: Scrapbooking and Paper CraftsReplies: 13, Views: 228
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
sjweld
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 17, 2009
7:24 PM

Post #6957563

http://pazzles.com/
Kwolflady
Munden, KS

December 24, 2009
3:24 AM

Post #7394679

Hi , I have the mini and the inspiration. And I love them both.I have total freedom on what I want for a font to the size of my words,titles ect. It's easy to create your own die cuts and flourishes. I would be lost with out mine now. Karen W in KS
sjweld
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 24, 2009
7:37 AM

Post #7395209

Hey thanks!!
ClanCampbell
(Chris) Des Moines, IA
(Zone 5a)

December 29, 2009
1:15 AM

Post #7405337

Karen, this is the first time I've seen one of these..it's very similiar to the Cricut, right? Have you used a Cricut before and if so, how do they compare?

Chris
Kwolflady
Munden, KS

December 30, 2009
5:13 AM

Post #7408900

HI Chris,
Yes I have used a cricut,my sister has one.She got it last year for Christmas,well on New Years day all us sisters played with it.It's a fun and easy machine to play with. But I really prefer my Pazzles. I can design anything I want with it. Can us any true type font to cut titles or letters with.And can cut any size letter . The same with die cuts I can make them any size I need to fit in any place I need it. I know the newer Cricuts have a computer adapter now.And you can design on computers also.I have never had the pleasure of playing with one of those.
Both can cut all types of papre,vellume,chipboard,material,vinyle,ect..And with a Laptop can be taken any where you want to scrapbook at. I'm always taking mine to my moms or a sisters place.So we have lots of fun and both machines are kept bust cutting. Anything in peticular you would like to know about them ? let me know ok,Karen
sjweld
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 31, 2009
2:15 AM

Post #7411610

I just got the Gypsy for my Cricut. It is great to allow you a little more manipulation and freedom but still you are limited to what cartridges you own.

Can you do graphics with this other machine? It is a little ricey for me right now but am hoping maybe by next year...
Kwolflady
Munden, KS

January 10, 2010
10:07 PM

Post #7449607

Hi, Anything you can draw or trace,or evendisgn yourself can be cut out with the Pazzles.I bought mine with my income tax refund afer I had all the bills caught up and paid. A really wonderful toy for a crafts person as well a scrapbooker.Karen
sjweld
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 11, 2010
5:35 AM

Post #7450661

Thanks for your input Karen!! I do have this on my "wish" list :D) someday...
lafko06
Brimfield, MA
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2010
4:11 AM

Post #7570837

Yes, I own Pazzles. I bought it on QVC when they first launched it and I got the 100.00 special pricing discount and the "free tools." Here's the thing... once I got it home, I panicked. I couldn't set it up, I was overwhelmed. To this very day, it sits in my room NEVER used and I just can't acknowledge it. MY LSS is having a spring yard sale and I'm bringing it there for someone who knows what they are doing and will truly enjoy using it. I also own the new MM machine which again, I watched all the demo's and bought it, but once it arrived, I couldn't do it. I own the Big Shot and the mini which is the only die cutter I really enjoy using. The lesson for me is to use hand held devices I guess!!!
Kwolflady
Munden, KS

February 23, 2010
7:12 PM

Post #7581913

This would be a great opportunity for anybody wanting a Pazzles?I LOVE mine and would never think of trading for any onther.And not that I have a laptop ,I'm not tied down any more.I'm not computer smart,and I was able to learn touse this wonderful machine !!!! If I don't have my 12x 12 already I would jumping to buy this from her,before she would put it a a garage sale !!!And the way it sounds it's basically new. Time to jump ladies!!! If you need help I will help all I can,as for the Pazzles website,you will have access to. Karen ( a very happy Pazzles owner and would not trade for anything!!)

sjweld
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 24, 2010
12:56 PM

Post #7583782

Great I may be asking questions of you soon! (I jumped--lol)
Kwolflady
Munden, KS

February 24, 2010
9:47 PM

Post #7585039

Oh I'm so excited for you!!! Your going to love it !!! It takes some playing with,but the instructions are very simple.I'm not computer smart and I can do it.You will be cutting in a matter of minutes.Well maybe up to an hour. You now have any type of font available to you to cut.As any true type font is cutable. All you have to do is type it in and adjust the size so it will fit where you want it to go. No more working around a store bought title,or trying to match the colors of cardstock. Oh you will be able to cut Chipboard too now!!! Congradulations on your new toy !! Karen
sjweld
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 24, 2010
11:15 PM

Post #7585214

I can't wait!!
gregbaker
Newark, NJ

October 16, 2011
11:26 AM

Post #8851134

this is awesome ! ive never seen one before. i might have to look into this

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Digital Scrapbooking 4xthefun 28 Nov 20, 2012 2:29 PM
How to...handmade cards? jh_gardens 37 Aug 22, 2009 12:50 AM
Anyone know how to make seed embedded paper, fancy and cute? branka 10 Apr 20, 2008 9:14 PM
Links for card designs?? ggd 9 Jul 29, 2008 1:53 PM
Card Making ggd 28 Apr 17, 2010 7:59 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America