Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Cooking: cheap and nice meat grinder?

Communities > Forums > Cooking
bookmark
Forum: CookingReplies: 3, Views: 75
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
isabella_cheer
LA, CA

August 22, 2009
5:09 AM

Post #6974951

Our family's going to move at the end of the year. i would like to buy a new meat grinder because the last one was broken down and i don't want to carry a unwieldy stuff with me to another province. so that i need recommedations of some new, cheap, nice meat mixer that under $500, used in a family of 3. Stainless steel construction will be okey. Plz tell me where can i buy one and the price.
Thanks for advance.

Isabella
http://www.amlooking4.com/AmLooking4/Bangalore/Electrical-Accessories/K-8717.aspx

This message was edited May 3, 2013 2:38 AM

greenhouse_gal

greenhouse_gal
Southern NJ
United States
(Zone 7a)

August 22, 2009
11:09 AM

Post #6975224

Isabella, I don't know whether this could be shipped to China, but I did a lot of research on grinders and found this one, which got excellent reviews every place I found it mentioned.

http://www.sillypugs.com/sb500.html

The site is for dog owners who feed a raw diet, I think, but because of that the grinder that they feature is very solid and deals well with soft bones and tough meat. We use it mostly to grind deer meat to make patties or sausage and it works beautifully.

The person who runs the site was very helpful about answering questions when I emailed her.
Helen_Maxwell
Edinburgh
United Kingdom

August 24, 2009
3:12 AM

Post #6981555

It seams you just need a small grinder as you said you are a family of 3. i have ever bought a small size ginder from a website which provide pretty fast delivery. This company has a filiale in China, maybe the shipping would be cut down.

http://www.thelashop.com/product.php?productid=581&cat=83&page=1
Hope this can help.
isabella_cheer
LA, CA

August 25, 2009
2:11 AM

Post #6985031

Both of your suggestions help me a lot! Very good prices! Thanks very much. I will think and choose one of them.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cooking Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cooking Questions Answered MistyMeadows 385 Dec 3, 2009 5:25 AM
Classic Cooking Answers`& Advice TwinLakesChef 8 Mar 9, 2010 4:23 PM
Memorable kitchen mishaps McCool 81 Jul 25, 2007 4:28 AM
Kraft Food's "Food & Family" magazine... WUVIE 20 Apr 2, 2009 3:09 PM
Wanted: No Fail Sponge Recipe leelovespigs 45 Dec 2, 2009 6:08 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America