Photo by Melody

Cooking & Preserving Foods: cheap and nice meat grinder?

Communities > Forums > Cooking & Preserving Foods
Forum: Cooking & Preserving FoodsReplies: 3, Views: 75
Add to Bookmarks

August 22, 2009
5:09 AM

Post #6974951

Our family's going to move at the end of the year. i would like to buy a new meat grinder because the last one was broken down and i don't want to carry a unwieldy stuff with me to another province. so that i need recommedations of some new, cheap, nice meat mixer that under $500, used in a family of 3. Stainless steel construction will be okey. Plz tell me where can i buy one and the price.
Thanks for advance.

This message was edited May 3, 2013 2:38 AM

Southern NJ
United States
(Zone 7a)

August 22, 2009
11:09 AM

Post #6975224

Isabella, I don't know whether this could be shipped to China, but I did a lot of research on grinders and found this one, which got excellent reviews every place I found it mentioned.

The site is for dog owners who feed a raw diet, I think, but because of that the grinder that they feature is very solid and deals well with soft bones and tough meat. We use it mostly to grind deer meat to make patties or sausage and it works beautifully.

The person who runs the site was very helpful about answering questions when I emailed her.
United Kingdom

August 24, 2009
3:12 AM

Post #6981555

It seams you just need a small grinder as you said you are a family of 3. i have ever bought a small size ginder from a website which provide pretty fast delivery. This company has a filiale in China, maybe the shipping would be cut down.
Hope this can help.

August 25, 2009
2:11 AM

Post #6985031

Both of your suggestions help me a lot! Very good prices! Thanks very much. I will think and choose one of them.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cooking & Preserving Foods Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Dehydration Grits 33 Jul 5, 2010 7:08 AM
The secret to excellent salsa dave 11 Apr 10, 2012 8:43 PM
Question on Canning Cucumber Pickles Karrie20x 18 Mar 21, 2008 3:53 AM
More Unusual Canning Recipes darius 61 Aug 18, 2014 4:11 PM
Cooking Questions Answered MistyMeadows 385 Dec 3, 2009 5:25 AM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America