Tea-Cleanz

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

For 2 years now I've been struggling with what we thought were allergies, then bug bites, then we thought maybe some kind of parasite on Cyn.....MAINLY because no amount of MTG, or Exyss spray or anti-fungal anything would clear it up which was what we first thought it was.

Until now.... Cyn is cured. Tea-Clenz is the bomb. (spelled wrong in the subject!)

This message was edited Aug 25, 2009 3:12 PM

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

What is it and what does it do? Glad it worked for Cyn.

Richmond, TX

What is Tea-Clenz? Is it made from tea tree oil? Who sells it? I think I need some.

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

Yes - tea tree oil.

It is anti-fungal and anti-microbial.

Cyn had scratches like nobody's business! I am so glad it worked. The vet said that there is a new MTG shampoo with the same ingredient that also works, but you rinse that off as opposed to spraying it on. I put it in a garden sprayer and soaked him from throat down and then swiped off the excess. 2 days and it was SO improved I cried.

I searched my local feedstores and my Boss Brothers carried it, but you can also get it online I'm sure: http://www.healing-tree.com/Tea-Clenz.html

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

The Clydes where I am have trouble with scratches too. I'll have to pass the tip along. Thanks.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

So glad to hear you finally found something that would work for him. I remember how much you worked at it. I know he must feel better.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images