Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

European Gardening: We are trying to get a fuchsia forum started.

Communities > Forums > European Gardening
bookmark
Forum: European GardeningReplies: 3, Views: 36
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
PedricksCorner
Freedom, CA
(Zone 9b)

August 29, 2009
12:59 AM

Post #6999638

Hi Everyone,
Some of us are hoping to get a new forum started for fuchsias. If Admin determines there is enough interest, there will be one!
I am posting a link here to the thread in the DavesGarden forum started by hummer_girl.
I hope to see you post a note or two there so show your support, and I hope you will let other members you know who might be interested, in our efforts.
I know fuchsias are even more popular in Europe than here in the states, so I sure we'll be hearing from allot of people!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1026402/

"See" you there!

Thumbnail by PedricksCorner
Click the image for an enlarged view.

PedricksCorner
Freedom, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 3, 2009
3:31 AM

Post #7019677

We have a new Fuchsia Forum and I hope we'll be hearing from all over Europe there!
lortay
Navan
Ireland

September 23, 2009
12:28 PM

Post #7095132

Hi again Pedrick,

I don't have a lot of Fuchsias, but will tag along for the ride, not many answers??
PedricksCorner
Freedom, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 23, 2009
4:18 PM

Post #7095916

Ha, ha, well, we are just getting started and have only had the forum for three weeks now. I figure lots of people are just incredibly busy winding things up in their gardens in the fall. Maybe once people are hanging out more indoors, they will sit down and decide to do more reading and writing in the forums ;-)
Thanks for the new link, the info will come in handy. Stayed up way too late last night working on the list of info for my little database...

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other European Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Growing Sweet Peas what is the English Secret? gardendragon 22 May 1, 2009 4:40 AM
where are you? mark 265 Apr 18, 2009 12:30 AM
calling all Irish gardeners mark 53 May 18, 2011 6:49 AM
Old Address in Edinburgh Dinu 7 Mar 26, 2013 10:31 AM
What's occuring in the backyard? Baa 201 Jun 2, 2007 12:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America