Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Babies and Colicroot: Interesting Article!

Communities > Forums > Article: Babies and Colicroot
bookmark
Forum: Article: Babies and ColicrootReplies: 1, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
oldkate
Hillsboro, OH

September 1, 2009
12:16 PM

Post #7012162

Will have to be on the watch for colic root - I know a good many of the plants that grow along the creeks and woods in our area, but am not familiar with this one. But I may just not have noticed it, having spent what seemed like most of the spring pulling garlic mustard and part of August pulling stickleburr (it's rampant this wet summer, growing along the creek where I walk the dog). Sharran, you do have a way with words - even whiskey!
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 1, 2009
1:14 PM

Post #7012325

Good Morning, Kate...

It's an easy plant to overlook, not having much in the way of foliage, the tall stalk with it's topknot of tiny blooms is about all that's noticeable.

It doesn't sound as if you enjoyed your months of weed pulling, hmmmmm...I can't imagine.

Hope your day is great, we have been having cooler weather, so nice.
Thanks for writing.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Babies and Colicroot Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
News to me Hemophobic 4 Sep 1, 2009 2:56 PM
Book Deal Chantell 2 Sep 1, 2009 6:40 PM
Fun & Interesting Story! Petalpants 1 Sep 1, 2009 6:42 PM
Legacy Kat_M 1 Sep 1, 2009 6:43 PM
I'm waiting for that book, too! NanuBunny 1 Sep 1, 2009 6:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America