Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Electronics: Directv dvr receivers

Communities > Forums > Electronics
bookmark
Forum: ElectronicsReplies: 1, Views: 41
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
tigerlily123
Raleigh, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2009
10:34 PM

Post #7068232

I think my Directv dvr r10 receiver is maybe broken-it is frozen in the "powering up" stage. I bought this model when Tivo was with Directv, but apparently they aren't for the latest models and they have all gotten horrible reviews by just about everyone. I am talking about the R15,16 and even higher, I think. Has anybody got anything good to say about their Directv recievers that are newer than the R10? I am seriously thinking about buying a used R10 just to avoid problems-but it is scary to me to buy a receiver that is used. Thanks in advance for any comments/opinions
Flicker
Covington, LA
(Zone 8b)

July 9, 2011
7:38 PM

Post #8682937

If you do a search for the DTV dvr currently used, there are places to buy them. I like mine a lot. I got it for free for subscribing to the HD programing. I want to buy another dvr for another room. How does
dtv charge for services for a box that you purchased yourself?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Electronics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Apple Ipod Nano Gwendalou 5 May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
Need Circuit Help Marth164 2 Oct 17, 2007 2:25 PM
e-S/W CKT help chacha1234 5 Oct 17, 2007 2:18 PM
MP3 advice anastatia 3 Mar 3, 2007 9:35 AM
DISH remote? anastatia 2 May 5, 2007 8:04 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America