Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Electronics: Directv dvr receivers

Communities > Forums > Electronics
bookmark
Forum: ElectronicsReplies: 1, Views: 41
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
tigerlily123
Raleigh, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2009
10:34 PM

Post #7068232

I think my Directv dvr r10 receiver is maybe broken-it is frozen in the "powering up" stage. I bought this model when Tivo was with Directv, but apparently they aren't for the latest models and they have all gotten horrible reviews by just about everyone. I am talking about the R15,16 and even higher, I think. Has anybody got anything good to say about their Directv recievers that are newer than the R10? I am seriously thinking about buying a used R10 just to avoid problems-but it is scary to me to buy a receiver that is used. Thanks in advance for any comments/opinions
Flicker
Covington, LA
(Zone 8b)

July 9, 2011
7:38 PM

Post #8682937

If you do a search for the DTV dvr currently used, there are places to buy them. I like mine a lot. I got it for free for subscribing to the HD programing. I want to buy another dvr for another room. How does
dtv charge for services for a box that you purchased yourself?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Electronics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Apple Ipod Nano Gwendalou 5 May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
Need Circuit Help Marth164 2 Oct 17, 2007 2:25 PM
e-S/W CKT help chacha1234 5 Oct 17, 2007 2:18 PM
MP3 advice anastatia 3 Mar 3, 2007 9:35 AM
DISH remote? anastatia 2 May 5, 2007 8:04 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America