-
AuthorContent
pappy_c
Sylacauga, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 21, 2009
10:45 PM

Post #7089093

I'm curious as to how well fruits such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and musadines do at a small market. I will be retiring in a couple of years and was thinking this might be a way to supplement our income. We now have enough plants to satisfy our home needs to make jellies, jams and wine and to share with friends and family. I don't want to put out additional plants and the fruit go to waste, but if there is a reasonable market, I have a small area that I could start adding blueberries to this fall. Next spring I can add a few more scuppernong vines and blackberries. Any comments or suggestions.

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Market Growers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Sat., June 21 Markets CountryGardens 40 Oct 5, 2010 5:25 AM
Odor-free Bone Meal? Will wildlife still uproot plants? PlanterRik 8 Jun 24, 2009 2:31 PM
Question on growing food for sale (organic) hczone6 28 Oct 1, 2007 7:52 PM
water melons,cantaloupes CricketsGarden 8 Sep 1, 2007 8:39 PM
Backyard nursery TXSWETIE 183 Jul 2, 2007 9:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America