Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Tansy: Always there

Communities > Forums > Article: Tansy
bookmark
Forum: Article: TansyReplies: 3, Views: 31
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
hello85
Erie, MI
(Zone 6a)

September 22, 2009
11:25 PM

Post #7093474

Comes up in my driveway every year! :)
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 23, 2009
2:27 AM

Post #7094172

Is that a good thing or a bad thing, Jeff?

Good to see you here, even with such a short comment. Thanks.
hello85
Erie, MI
(Zone 6a)

September 23, 2009
2:52 AM

Post #7094264

Well, I don't really mind it, because it doesn't seem to spread very much for me. Not sure why. (maybe occasionally running over it has something to do with it :) )

Though, I do tend to have a much broader acceptance of 'weeds' than most, as you can probably tell from some of my pictures. My motto usually is, "A weed is but an unloved flower."
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 23, 2009
3:31 AM

Post #7094379

And I agree with you about weeds. YES! I have this little grassy thing that everybody around is trying to rid themselves of...not me, I think it is a cute little grassy thing. I don't have a clue what it is, but it does have a very slim blade, and I am waiting to see what it will do next. Today it has turned a deep dark red.

And yes, I love your pictures, all of them. I appreciate that you make them available for use in my articles.

Thanks for writing, and hope you had a great day.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Tansy Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Tansy sharonf1 13 Aug 18, 2012 10:09 AM
Wonderful! NEILMUIR1 2 Sep 22, 2009 1:20 PM
Just send it over here! woofie 15 Oct 3, 2009 2:33 PM
Tuesday LouC 1 Sep 22, 2009 5:29 PM
Can't Miss zhinusmom 1 Sep 23, 2009 3:28 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America