Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Mimosa Tree - Treasure or Trash ?: Mimosa, they are worth it!

Communities > Forums > Article: Mimosa Tree - Treasure or Trash ?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Mimosa Tree - Treasure or Trash ?Replies: 2, Views: 36
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LeeGreen
Lillian, AL

September 28, 2009
3:20 PM

Post #7112492

Mimosa, they are worth it!
cottonn
Terrell, TX

September 28, 2009
3:58 PM

Post #7112657

I recall my dad having 2 in our yard - but having to take them out when all the shedding flowers clogged up the air conditioner of both our house & the neighbors. They wanted us to pay for their repairs...I don't recall how that was negociated but, while I love them, I don't plant them.
marti001
Somerset, KY
(Zone 6b)

September 28, 2009
4:12 PM

Post #7112718

I to love the mimosa trees and have two growing wild in my new yard. In Calif, these trees are used as part of alot of gardens and I was pleased to see them growing here in KY and growing wild.
Marti

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Mimosa Tree - Treasure or Trash ? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My Mimosa is a favorite Treasure UniQueTreasures 20 Oct 4, 2009 9:45 PM
Mimosa tree nathaliecraft 6 Sep 28, 2009 12:51 PM
Mimosa catevala 1 Sep 25, 2009 12:58 PM
Mimosa tree shirleyt 1 Sep 26, 2009 4:02 AM
Leaf Drop of Gardinia garden328 2 Mar 9, 2011 10:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America