Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan Heims: Fabulous Article

Communities > Forums > Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan Heims
bookmark
Forum: Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan HeimsReplies: 5, Views: 54
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Debsroots
Northwest, MO
(Zone 5a)

October 4, 2009
12:38 PM

Post #7133035

I have been buying a few Heucheras over the past several years. Your article has made me want to purchase even more.
Pagancat
(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN
(Zone 6b)

October 4, 2009
3:53 PM

Post #7133505

Ugh, me too!!! Thanks!
TexasTam
Plano, TX
(Zone 8a)

October 5, 2009
2:55 AM

Post #7135686

Great job on this article - can't wait to get my dirty little paws on that 'Sweet Tea' variety!
GardenDetectives
Saint Peters, MO

October 5, 2009
1:12 PM

Post #7136609

Exceptional gardening information. Will add great beauty to our spring, summer, and fall Missouri gardens. Thanks for the fantastic article.
http://gardendetectives.farming.officelive.com/shadegardens.aspx
mojoman73
Lexington, SC
(Zone 7b)

October 5, 2009
2:28 PM

Post #7136877

Great article indeed! I tried heuchera in a container last year, but it got it's feet too wet. You have inspired me to try again this next year! Looking forward to seeing what will be available.
stella
Raleigh, NC
(Zone 7a)

September 13, 2010
6:48 AM

Post #8096291

Fantastic article. Terra Nova's Heucheras are truly amazing. Plant Delights Nursery is one that buys a lot of Terra Nova material and grows them for the southern market. They have a nice collection of heat tolerant Heucheras that can bee seen at: (www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Plants/Genus/Heuchera)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan Heims Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Dreamy Foliage gwen21 1 Oct 4, 2009 7:53 PM
Great Article roserairie 0 Oct 5, 2009 3:14 AM
At Last! NEILMUIR1 1 Oct 6, 2009 1:59 AM
Walnuts DianeEG 0 Oct 5, 2009 1:32 PM
whatever happened to.... snowlion 0 Oct 5, 2009 2:03 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America