Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Vines of Reunion Island, Part 3: WOW....

Communities > Forums > Article: Vines of Reunion Island, Part 3
bookmark
Forum: Article: Vines of Reunion Island, Part 3Replies: 3, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

October 5, 2009
12:09 AM

Post #7135031

I am loving these lessons about vines.

Miss Chouchou...very funny. It must be delicious.
And now I have to wait for more about vanilla.
Queen of the night...how mysterious!
Oh my goodness, the red jade vine...Wow! Knockout color!
Barbadine...a passion fruit.

I think I missed one...well, I'll go back and read again. Honestly, JJ, you write the most delicious articles, I want everything you describe, but more than that, I want to be there. How very beautiful.

Thanks for all the information, and especially for all the beauty. What a gorgeous place you must live in, and I like that your love for your land and its beauty shows in your words.

Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us.

jjacques

jjacques
LE TAMPON
Reunion (French)

October 5, 2009
3:20 PM

Post #7137094

Ah Sharran, what a pleasure! Indeed I love the place where I live, I know how lucky I am to be here and not be working in an office in some awful large city suburb! I am really glad you enjoy those articles, I try to make them appealing and informative and readable though English is not my mother tongue and everyone can feel it...but this is all about botany and nature, not grammar and litterature!
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

October 5, 2009
3:28 PM

Post #7137131

JJ, you are so adept with my language, if I did not know better, I'd think you lived next door to me.

jjacques

jjacques
LE TAMPON
Reunion (French)

October 6, 2009
12:05 PM

Post #7140407

Almost next door, it is just that the corridor is quite long...

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Vines of Reunion Island, Part 3 Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Incroyable... picante 5 Oct 8, 2009 5:10 PM
reunion island valanteen 1 Oct 5, 2009 3:22 PM
Nice. plantbubba 1 Oct 5, 2009 3:21 PM
growing Solandra Maxima and Chouchou in Malta Malteser 9 Oct 27, 2009 12:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America