Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Border Stonecrops from the Genus Hylotelephium: Love this easy to grow plant!

Communities > Forums > Article: Border Stonecrops from the Genus Hylotelephium
bookmark
Forum: Article: Border Stonecrops from the Genus HylotelephiumReplies: 2, Views: 75
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
pajaritomt
Los Alamos, NM
(Zone 5a)

October 10, 2009
3:08 PM

Post #7154579

Thanks for adding to my knowledge of sedums and their many forms. I have discovered they work very well in my dry, New Mexico garden -- and they can even take our cold, dry winters. The only thing I find that they must have is sun. The ones I have planted in areas with little sun have perished. But they will put up with anything, it seems if they have sun. Your article shows that there are even more cultivars than I knew which is great. Thanks for your articles which ever broaden my knowledge of interesting new species and cultivars.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 11, 2009
12:15 AM

Post #7156036

Started out with the very easy to grow Autumn Joy and am now interested in adding more of the low growing sedums, like the Dragon's Blood that I got a couple years back. They are certainly a hardy plant, and seem to thrive whereever there is sunshine. Very much enjoy your articles.
Todd_Boland
St. John's, NL
(Zone 5b)

October 11, 2009
11:26 AM

Post #7157099

Thanks guys!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Border Stonecrops from the Genus Hylotelephium Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
regarding article on sedums frahnzone5 0 Oct 10, 2009 2:57 PM
Please......write a book! GardenSue777 0 Oct 12, 2009 4:44 PM
Sedums joynoel 0 Oct 13, 2009 1:21 AM
what caused the split? wandygirl 1 Oct 13, 2009 9:49 PM
frogs bellies blugld 0 Oct 18, 2009 11:08 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America