Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Gifts that return year after year

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Nothing warms my heart more, than to see a plant that was given to me as a gift return year after year.

Easter Lilies given to me by my daughter Stephanie.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Mandevilla Vine given to me by my daughter, Stephanie one year for Mothers Day.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Dancing Girls Globba Ginger given to me by Delisa Harvey at a FL. RU about 3 years ago.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Another Globba from Delisa.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

My Mother's Pear Tree

Thumbnail by cannagirl
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Red Oleander from my son Terry.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

I think plants make a wonderful gift.....Trish

Batesville, AR(Zone 7a)

My Grandmother's Christmas Cactus

Loretta

Thumbnail by lorettad
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Trish, My choice of a gift is always a plant.....lol, unless it's diamonds ;)

OMG!! I love your Grandmothers Christmas Cactus Loretta! I've been told they can be handed down from Mother to daughter for years.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I received my mother's christmas cactus when she died, and it had been handed down from generations, and was absolutely huge. Unfortunately, it was half dead when I got it . Lack of care, I could not revive it. I think yours is beautiful Loretta. I wish I could have revived my mothers.

Love your globba's too

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

I have my Mothers Christmas cactus...My son gave it to her about 5 years before she passed away...That makes it 8 yrs old... It hasnt bloomed for me guess I need to read up on what to do with it...It is thriving tho and I have made several babies from it....

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Donna's Monster White Brug that DonnaB shared with me when she invited me to her beautiful garden a few years ago! (And I had to cut a chunk out of the side of it when I discovered some scale right before I took the pic).

Thumbnail by bigbubbles
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Sorry for my late post. Haven't been working with plants, or getting on any plant sites for months.

What a beautiful brug! I've always loved the look of Donna's Monster Brug. Heavy bloomer!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.