Vote for my friend's Barn!

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

http://www.helpgrowyoursoup.com/barn_waitsee.aspx

My friends Jodi, Jay and their son Dalton are in the running to have Campbell's restore their barn. Dalton is also ver involved in 4H and FFA. You can vote everyday and they are picking 5 barns to restore this year. Here is an excerpt from the website.

"The barn was built in 1856 and used as a traditional bank barn with hay and grain stores on the upper level and cows and horses kept on the lower. The current owners bought the farm about 1 1/2 years ago and changed it over to a beef and calf operation, using the land primarily for pasture, hay, and corn.

Restoring this barn that is located in a very traditional farming community ........"

Thanks Ya'll!
-Kim

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

O.K. i voted! I love Barns. Everyone
needs to win. They got a way to go but;
maybe this will help.

South Coast, RI(Zone 6b)

I voted too, I just happened to catch this on the main page. You should post on some of the other forums if you havenít already. DGís love to vote to help some one out and itís great on this Campbells sight because you donít have to register.

Moss Point, MS(Zone 8b)

I voted.

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Thank you everyone!! You can vote every day. It would be so cool to see Jodi and her family have their barn renovated. They have already done a lot of work themselves. Dalton just finished showing his steer at the county fair and they brought a great price for him and 4H!

-Kim

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

I voted. :-)
I also bookmarked the page as a reminder to vote every day!

This message was edited Oct 27, 2009 9:07 PM

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Thank you! They are up to 9% and in 3rd place. Campbells will be restoring the top 5 Barns with the most votes.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

You really should post this over on Poultry and Livestock... lots n lots of folks overthere.... who love barns. =oD

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Ok I will, thank you!

Davenport, IA(Zone 5a)

I just found this, but I'll be voting for your friends barn every day, too!

Sasha

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks Sasha - we are in third place!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images